Hey there – I’m Nigel, I’m a hand occupational therapist (hand therapist) since 2005 and my better half is Louise, she’s a physiotherapist who has been practicing since 2006. Man, time really flies when we’re having fun =)
Today, we still love what we do, that is we both still enjoy treating and helping individuals and patients with painful sports and orthopedic conditions and injuries to
- understand the sports and orthopedic conditions or injuries that’s hurting them
- treat and relieve the symptoms especially pain, stiffness and recurrence of the problem
- lastly, to resolve the core matter (every painful condition has a core matter that needs to be treated and resolved)
About Nalco Physio
We focus on sports, orthopedic and musculoskeletal pains and discomfort.
- all things physical/musculoskeletal. this means bones, muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments and nerve injuries and conditions
- in the following regions: back and neck (spinal), shoulder, hip, groin, thigh, knee, calf, ankle, foot, toes; elbow, forearm, wrist, hand and fingers (these usually falls under the care of hand therapists; which can be hand physiotherapists or hand occupational therapists)
We….really don’t like pain. I know, I know – who likes pain, right? Everyone don’t like pain.
And that’s the main key things that we deal with day-in-day-out in our clinics and in our professional lives as clinicians.
We get so many patients and individuals asking us on pain products and solutions, so we decided to do some research and create a list of resources to help individuals in pain manage their pain.
Don’t get us wrong, the stuff here isn’t meant to be medical or prescriptive in nature. These pain relief recommendations aren’t meant to replace you seeking medical attention from trained and licensed professionals such as doctors and physiotherapists.
Please always seek medical attention before starting any health supplementation or exercise regime.
Who Is Nalco Physio For?
It’s a resource site specifically to help individuals with pains and aches in their bones, muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments and nerves
Where To Next?
- Go to Home / Start
- Learn and find out more about your pains (bones, muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments, nerves etc) at Pain Conditions & Injuries
- Visit our shop to see products we recommend for pain relief, heating, treatments and more
- Make an appointment to see our partner physiotherapists
- Contact us